Private classes – Online or in person
A regular yoga practice can help keep us feel balanced, especially during the current times. However, group classes may not be ideal for everyone. One to one practice is the way yoga has been traditionally taught in India. During private classes, Ravi will work with you at a time of your choice, either online or in person, to focus on the unique requirements of your body & mind and progress at your own pace.
Over the years, Ravi has been working with a range of clients in business, wellness, the entertainment and fashion industry to develop a sustainable regular yoga practice tailored to each individual.
Private yoga classes may be a good choice for you if you’re looking for:
- Learning the basics and fundamentals of yoga at your own pace
- Developing sequences for self-practice, help with alignment or specific asanas
- Support for injury/illness recovery, reducing stress or anxiety
- Deepening your pranayama or meditation practice
- Learning more about the origin and principles of Hatha Yoga and the Ayurvedic lifestyle
Please send us an email to discuss your personal requirements: email@example.com
Private class rates:
Online session on Zoom: £50 incl VAT
In person sessions range from £70 to £100 incl VAT depending on location, time and needs